Monday, October 12, 2009

Forgotten.

So I've completely forgotten about this blog that I created a while back. I've managed to find it whilst looking through some blogspots in my history. Apparently the last post by me was in May, which was 5 months ago. Time really does fly.
I find it rather interesting. The hours just aren't as long as they used to be. It's as if my life is accelerating day by day. What is the meaning of life? What is our purpose here?
It also makes you wonder what happens after life itself. Is there a heaven and hell? Reincarnation? Maybe this is all like The Matrix, where this is all a dream. Reality is a dream.
Life is too short I figured. Too short to dwell on the simple meaningless issues that bug us. If there's anything that we want, we should just go for it. Ah but it is easier said than done sadly... Such a life philosophy is a good one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment